Sunday 7 June 2009

Friends

Hello there peeps!

Things are getting better over this end! I am going by the philosophy of living the moment - Have you tried this one? It's very good I must tell y'all!

Basically, you ignore the voice in your head that criticizes you all the time. Ignore. Also stop being nostalgic about the past... maybe just remember every now and then - but not so often - good stuff just to refresh you... only the good thoughts...but don't make it the rule, or what the future must be like... then another one is don't think about the future. Just think, NOW.

I'm not telling you to be irresponsible and act by impulse ... instead I'm saying, enjoy the moment while it lasts.

This weekend was amazing. I spent it with great friends. I had so much fun! Lobsters and scallops at the local pub, then an unexpected all nighter at a friend's pub where i laughed for about 8 hours! Very very enjoyable. And the subjects we debated were also very funny... did you know women go to the point not only to wax their parts where the sun doesn't often shine, to actually bleach it to make it look "better". GOODNESS ME! We also learnt about how some milionaires made their fortune and I learn the lyrics of all Led Zeplin songs! THEY MADE ME! BABY BABY BABY! LONELY LONELY LONELY!

So as you can see, not only I had fun, I also learnt new things! woo hoo!


So because I'm very ahppy with the friends I've got here's a clip by the amazing flight of the concords!

Enjoy

No comments: