Sunday 3 February 2008

a door closed a window opened. a door and a window closed, a roof opened. Hope

This is a post full of hope. I look at my life and i can see a very dark road to walk. But i don´t know why, or where i get this from, i seem to find myself an infinite hope and peace


I need hope to help myself and the others. Right now i know i haven´t been the best friend to my friends. I have been avoiding them and hiding myself. I´ve been living a very independent life which i don´t know right now if it´s the best way to go, but i feel great just sitting on my own, listening to sigur ros and posting my blog even if no one reads it.

2 comments:

do not push my buttons! said...

I read it.
And if it's dark run to the switch and turn the light on! Like we used to do on Quinta das Flores' corridor :D

kakela Delay said...

himph. that's right