Friday 22 February 2008

I LOVE TREES! MAKE TRADE FAIR!

I'm a worried human being.


I have been watching programs about cotton farms in india and clothes factories. The organic/trade fair vs cheaper deals /deaths

In an organic cotton field the workers were happier and healthier.

In the non organic fields, because of perticides, people developed desieses, some were blind, lost an arm of could not walk anymore. Its was very sad to see how the shirts from Pirmark i have at home were made...

In the factories non trade fair 14 year old girls had to work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, standying up with no breaks.

I haven't shoped for any clothes since i first found these truths. I wont be shopping for clothes for a while actualy. I have decided i have enough clothes and that i just need to be creative with those i already have.
And next time i shop for any item im going to be aware of all these metters.

For instance, if you go shopping for food or anything else, check first where it comes from. if it comes from another continent a lot of chances are that it came by airplane. Do you know what that does to Planet Earth?Also by buying products made in the country you are living in will only help your economy to grow.

I went to a japanese shop today called Muji to buy a notebook. Aparently everything is recycled and "organic" but is it really or just has a very zen look in disguise for a big vampire? I need to investigate. Does anyone know?

I'm opened for debate.

I'm not posting any songs today, I need silence to replan my life avoiding as much unfair trades.

No comments: