Saturday 16 February 2008

madness our house




After the rain comes sun...

Many thoughts came into my head today while re decorating my bedroom... One was odd but quiet true .

I came to the conclusion whenever my family decides to get a big house bad things happen.

This is our second big house. The first one i wont even tell you, would bring tears to your eyes and a sadness you would never be free of...

This time, is sad too but not aaaaaas sad.

Our neighbours decided to make a petition against my family because we have too many dogs. It´s true, we do have too many, but we sleep well at night because they are still alive and bringing joy to many many lives.

Many police complaints later my parents have finally found the perfect house - a very small house where they will be happier.

Smaller houses are like that. I don´t know if the good energies travel better or safer in smaller places, but it´s true. our first house was tinny but we have never been happier.

Because our life is made of a lot of MADNESS i thought no better tracks to define this situation.

Plus, i must declare here, in front of the world wide web I AM SO PROUD OF MY FAMILY BACK AT HOME WHO ARE STRONGER THAN NEVER, STRONG LIKE ROCKS.


And it goes like this...

1 comment:

do not push my buttons! said...

You bet we are strong!
Don't mess up with us, we are 4 in 1... is there anyone up for it?







I don't think so.
As long as we are united, we'll be alive and kickin'!
And with all the dogs and cats we have saved. :D