Sunday 10 February 2008

Rich Nature





I had a day closer to what´s my religion - Nature. There is nothing better than a day closer to clean fresh air, trees, animals and the harmony they crete between them. Me, as the human being completing this chain, of course.

This song didnt get out of my mind today when i waked in Richmond Park - London.

The video wasn´t filmed there but it´s very similar.

I would have loved to post lamb´s video for God Bless which was filmed at richmond park making it look like an exotic island but there was no code on you tube. You can always check it in this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWaT3L-f3Ro


I´m now feeling full of energy even though i spent about 6 hours walking in the cold but felt so good



ps. these are my friends Ana and Felix.

1 comment:

do not push my buttons! said...

Desculpa lá! Esta é muuuuuuuuuito melhor que os Lamb...pulleeze!
Acho que andamos com muitas saudades da Viva Zwei. RIP :S