Thursday 27 March 2008

God-rich and god-poor

Last night i heard critics of my work.

i would say it broke my heart, but then makes me sound wick, but it did, and i assume that it was very hard to hear those critics.

Went home in tears, cried rivers because, in my true sense, i believed what i had done was good and all the emotions i have, all the places i've been, all the people i meet, and my experience. Everything was put in my work. But i guess i have to swallow my pride and all the rolling culture inside, take my cap, and do what others say.

Maybe next time i will have the oportunity to be creative again.

Some people are creative. others just learn a program. everyone can learn a program, but not many can be creative.

I've been mixing one to two programs a day. IT'S TOO MUCH! my ears aren't that trained! i get really tired! of course my work is going to be shit!


plus had two days to do "sound design" for a new program. IT'S TOO MUCH!

No comments: