Tuesday 25 March 2008

lucky

I watched a program last night which didn't change my mind, but made me feel more and more sure about the things i believe.

The program was about two engineers, best friends, who decided to make this flying machine to fly over the Everest mount. Something almost impossible. It was this amazing gadget that looked basicaly like a more advanced parachute!!!!
At a certain high they would be in a temperature of - 40 degrees. they had to wear 5 layers of clothes and still they did not know for sure if all the machines, remotes, cameras and all sorts of gadgets they were using would work at such hight because of the extreme cold in that zone.


WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

The program was very well made, nerve racking, i was standing in front of my tv, i could not sit, it was too exciting! They were proving they could do things AS LONG AS THEY TRUST THEM.

this concept is very pretty, but luck is very important. Yes. But maybe being so focus, being so passionate,generates good vibes and then LUCK appears!

hm, got me thinking before i went to bed. In fact took me a while to fall asleep Just wondering the things i want and those i believe.

My posts are a bit lame, they end up being always the same subject but... the more time you read, say, think about things, the more chances there are for them to happen...


...

xx

No comments: