Thursday 10 April 2008

Headphoneless

Football players often hurt themselves and have to stop.It's a hugeproblem as they need it to work. Usualy it's their knees or feet foot ball...ahahha)

Me, it's my ears.

Two days ago, I was helping my boss, Mr Nick Napier Bell, to build a rack. The Rack is made of metal and when you bang with a hammer, IT MAKES A FUCKING LOUD NOISE!!! sorry for my french...

So i was suffering while helping him. The sound of the banging was too loud and high and i was trying to protect my ears but he probably thought i was being picky or silly. NO I WAS NOT

At some point he banged the stucture next to my right ear and the sound went straight like a knife into my ear drum. i felt my ear going "PUM!" and i imidiatly had to get out in an excutinating pain. I couldnt handle myself and started crying like a baby.

The right side of my face was well red!

My ear doesn't hurt but im pretty sure i might have lost something in there. Im going to the doctor next monday to check.

If something happened to my ear, my main tool will be very complicated. Not only i will have my career ruined i will also have to ask for ensurance, i dont have at work, and that will cause me a huge headache.

I 'm in this turning point in the company im working, where i am passing from being the runner of the company (THE ONLY ONE FOR MORE THAN 30 CUTTING ROOMS!!!) to become the companies sound mixer/sound designer.

I mixed yesterday and im mixing now. i feel something isnt quiet right though my ear doesn't hurt.

Anyway, i'm headphoneless. I can't listen to music on my headphones at least until i check it all out with my doctor.

For the past two days i've been singing songs in my head pretending im actualy listening to them.

This song is in repeat in my "brainpod" or in my "brainphones".

There we go!



p.s. THIS SONG WAS WRITTEN AND PRODUCED BY BERNANRD BUTLER, THE INITIAL SUEDE GUITARIST

No comments: