Sunday 27 January 2008

California Dreaming


This blog is a tribute to all the musicians who wrote/write the songs of the soundtrack of my life. 
I don´t have the dream of going to California. In fact, until very recently America wasn´t in my plans at all, but life´s journey is now making it a possibility.
I believe my mother listened to this amazing track from Mamas and Papas when she was pregnant of me. Could only be. The first guitar sounds, those little tinny ones bring this imense happiness to my heart, like a wave of lava running through my vains. And then the chorus " All the leaves are brown, and the sky is grey".
Sometimes in life the fact that leaves in Autumn are brown makes me feel safe and in good direction. Times have been, and will be, that leaves won´t be so brown but listenning to this track will always bring me back to safety.
So, it goes like this...

No comments: