Tuesday 29 January 2008

Pavement-Shady Lane



Oh, God bless me for all the years i spent staring at my TV!
This is my favourite Pavement Track.
I like Steve Malkumus's singing, and i tell you why. The first episode of the Portuguese version of Sesame Street started on the same day i started Primary School. I saw all the adds for this new tv show and i knew it was american because i had seen the add in a satelite channel. I like the big bird but my favourite was the dracula - he's got a funny accent.
Oh well, the songs in sesame street don't usualy rhime and they always have to sing it in an od way to make it fit the melody and Steve Malkumus sings like that, doesn't he?

ok, i'll leave now, i just said Steve Malkumus sings like Sesame street characters...

BEST to listen to their songs. I love them.
I was assisting one of the cutting rooms on Nigel Godrich's Tv program, " From the Basement"(BY THE WAY, CHECK IT OUT ON WWW.FROMTHEBASEMENT.COM) a few months ago and my eye was caught when i saw the bass player from Pavement is now playing with Sonic Youth,

Oh joy


Check the special effects in this video! they are wicked! ahahahahahahaha

And it goes like this...

No comments: