Sunday 27 January 2008

Radiohead - Just

Radiohead are one of my favourite bands all time. I could write a book with all my thoughts of them. I remember the first time i heard creep. Recorded from our old Sharp radio that used to be in our kitchen. It was a very bad recording but it was the only way to hear the song over and over again. I was nine. Had a very old blue walkman, my first one ever, which i used to take to the school bus for the everyday half hour jouney home. The kids my age didn´t quiet understand why would i listen to such a heavy track and so didn´t i, but Radiohead made since to me from an early age.
Then we managed by dodgy ways to have MTV in our living room and soon I watched  "Just". 
Completly blew my mind and still today i wonder what the man says to the police officer. I guess that´s the joy of this short film. No meter how many years will pass, i will always, always imagine the end. And while i grow older the end is changing all the time.
This video is my all time favorite and because of this i always wanted to be a music video director. 
And it goes like this...

No comments: