Sunday 27 January 2008

Pulp





Who is this man who´s trying to look like Brett Anderson but inside a supermarket car?


hm



I didn´t notice this song. I notice the video.... I was intrigued for a while... there was no internet or even the thought of wikipedia back in 1996. This single, Common People was realeased in 1995, but only came to me a year later.
Soon Disco 2000 aproached me and made much since.
Then i went back to Common people and started my proper dancefloor moves in front of th tv trying to make Jarvis cocker´s choreography. After all, he doesn´t look a thing like Brett Anderson, and after all these years, Jarvis Cocker has showed me as a better artist, way more interesting than Anderson.

It was good to meet you jarvis. You teached me the moves.
And it goes like this...

No comments: